Whether you are looking to update your skills and knowledge or train to be a complementary, sports or holistic beauty therapist, we're here to help.
You can access:
- Seminars and workshops - with an annual programme held nationally, locally and online
- Training congress - where you can learn about the latest therapies from expert speakers
- Online learning - with modules to study in the comfort of your own home
- Accredited training providers - who offer independently approved qualifications and short courses
- Tutor information - with a range of resources for you and your students. We can even arrange a talk at your college!
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the mark of a true professional.
The FHT defines CPD as a range of activities through which professional therapists maintain and develop their skills to ensure that they retain their capacity to practise safely, effectively and legally, within their scope of practice.
FHT Members and Fellows are expected to complete a minimum of 10 CPD points per membership year.