This type of policy is a multi-section home insurance policy for people who work from home.
As standard, this usually covers:
- Household contents
- Business contents
- Business money
- Assault and legal expenses
There are many options available, including:
- Employer’s liability
- Public and products liability
- Personal accident
- House buildings
- Business interruption.
- There is a free legal and tax advice line, too.
- Check your existing home insurance policy to ensure that you are covered for a therapy business on your property, either in your home or in an outbuilding. Many home insurance policies do not allow business use on the property.
- If you do not tell your home insurance provider that you have a therapy business at home, you are at risk of your insurer not covering you in the event of a claim.
Apply online or call 023 8062 4350
Federation of Holistic Therapists is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), No. 502095.