The FHT has the largest network of therapy groups in the UK and Ireland.
Local groups are a valuable hub for all those with a passion for therapies. Come along to hear
from speakers on various topics within the fields of complementary, beauty and sports therapy.
Benefits of attending a group include:
- Meeting with other like-minded therapists, students and those interested in their own health and well-being
- Hearing from excellent speakers about the latest therapies and treatments
- Attending local therapy workshops, fairs and events
- Taking part in outings and social events
- Enjoying treatment swaps and sharing best practice
- Feeling part of a large therapy community... and having fun!
"I find the meetings helpful, informative and it is nice to meet other therapists." Humphrey Clement
"Good group, well organised, good variety of speakers and presentations." Suzie Preston
Our network is always growing. If there isn't one in your area, why not consider starting one yourself?