As we hope you will appreciate, restrictions set in place due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak may impact this FHT hosted courses. We are closely monitoring the situation and we will let members know as soon as possible if any courses are affected and explain the options available.
Date: 28/05/2022 - 29/05/2022
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon, Lydiard Fields, Great Western Way, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 8UZ
Course times: 10 am- 4 pm (please arrive at 9:30 am to register)
Prerequisite: Successful completion of the ChakrascensionTM Level 1 - Foundation Short Course
CPD points: Ten
Course content: Students will learn how to give ChakrascensionTM treatments and become ChakrascensionTM energy practitioners. Students will also be shown how to train others in Chakrascension™ Level 1. Emphasis will be placed on the importance of implementing Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity policies throughout ChakrascensionTM practices.
Building upon your knowledge gained at Foundation Level, you will have access to a new energy therapy which will enhance your practice, both as a Chakrascension TM Level 2 therapist and a Foundation Level trainer.
You will receive an illustrated course manual and all paperwork to complete the requirements following the training days. Guidance will be given on how to deliver training to other therapists. There is ongoing support from your trainers together with a series of videos which you can access for revision purposes.
Course tutor: Alan Harris and Robert Nutt
What to bring:
- Therapy Couch
- Couch Roll
- Type ll disposable mask
- Loose, comfortable clothing.
- Case studies: to successfully complete this course, you are required to complete case studies following on from the training days.
- Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the course.
- Maximum class number: 10
- Complimentary parking available at the venue. (Parking and transport to and from the venue is not the responsibility of the FHT.)
- Students booking this course will be contacted directly by FHT with further information.
- If this course is not able to run due to insufficient attendee numbers, you will be notified four weeks before the course date.
Course price and bookings:
Early bird course prices: £200 FHT members/ £220 non-members
Regular course prices: £220 FHT members/ £245 non-members
Package offer! Purchase the ChakrascnsionTM Level 1 and Level 2 course together and save £30! (Both courses must be purchased at the same time to gain this discount!) Please select the 'package deal' option on the booking form.
Terms and conditions:
Bookings and payments
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- You may cancel a course booking at any time.
Cancellations within the 14 day cooling-off period
- If you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid without giving any reason.
- If the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period, we will retain an amount of your booking that is in proportion to goods that have been provided or services performed up until you have communicated to us your cancellation of the booking.
Cancellations outside of the cooling-off period
- After the 14-day cooling-off period has expired, the standard FHT course cancellation policy (as specified below) shall apply. Cancellations and refunds in circumstances outside those described above, and/or following the expiry of the 14-day cancellation period, are subject to the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the order confirmation.
- Cancellations made after the 14-day cancellation period will be subject to an administration fee of £28.
- Cancellations 21 days prior to the course start date will result in 50% of the course cost being forfeited.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to the course start date will result in the full course cost being forfeited.
-Cancelling a course booking
- To cancel a course booking, you must inform us by calling our main line on 023 8062 4350, or let us know of your decision to cancel the contract by emailing email@example.com or in writing to the following postal address: FHT, 18 Shakespeare Business Centre, Hathaway Close, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4SR. You must clearly state your intention to cancel your place on the course.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. If for any reason this is not possible, we will contact you to make other arrangements to process your refund. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
- Failure to attend the course will not result in a refund.
FHT course cancellations
- The FHT reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary according to interest in that specific topic. We will endeavour to keep learners informed of the status of the event, but it is the individual’s responsibility to check the website for the status of events.
- The FHT will not accept responsibility for any unrecoverable costs incurred by delegates (e.g. accommodation, travel, parking, etc.) as a result of a cancelled or postponed course.
- It is not the FHT's responsibility to provide or guarantee parking at the venues where our courses are held. Parking is subject to the venue's availability and any charges for parking are imposed by the venue, not the FHT.
- It is not the FHT’s responsibility to provide delegates with lunch or refreshments. The FHT will inform you whether lunch and refreshments are provided or if you are required to bring your own. If you have a special dietary requirement, we suggest that you bring your own snacks and lunch as we cannot guarantee that the venue is able to cater to your needs.
Membership and insurance
- Before booking onto any course through the FHT or any other course provider, it is always best to check with your professional association and insurance company to ensure that the training will be recognised upon completion.
- Please note that FHT works with trusted and experienced external tutors to host our courses and may need to provide your email address for the purpose of sending you pre-course information such as training manuals or information about equipment you will need for the course. If you do not wish for your email address to be shared with the course tutor please make the FHT aware by contacting us via telephone on 023 8062 4372 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.