As we hope you will appreciate, restrictions set in place due to COVID-19 outbreak may impact this FHT hosted course. We are closely monitoring the situation and we will let attendees know as soon as possible if any courses are affected and explain the options available.
Date: 18/03/2022 - 20/03/2022
Location: Best Western Plus Milford Hotel, Great North Road, Peckfield, Leeds, Yorkshire, LS25 5LQ
Course times: 9am- 6pm (please arrive at 8:50am to register)
Prerequisite: Level 3 therapy qualification in body massage, Swedish massage, aromatherapy massage or sports massage
CPD points: Fifteen
Course tutor: Allyn and Sue have been teaching Core Postural Alignment since 1998. They have also lectured at seminars and given keynote addresses and presentations at national and international conferences. Since 1998 Allyn and Sue have been using, teaching, experimenting and refining this technique in the light of a more modern understanding of anatomy and physiology.
What to bring:
- Therapy couch
- Short-sleeved treatment gown, fully opening at the back
- Bath towel
- Highlighter pens, fine point, at least three colours
- For further information on the items above please click here!
- Maximum class number: 16
- Delegates must wear loose, comfortable clothing (no jeans)
- Students booking this course will be contacted directly by FHT with further information.
Course price and bookings:
Early bird prices: Member price £300/ Non-member price £330
Regular prices: Member price £330 / Non-member price £360
Terms and conditions:
Bookings and payments
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- You may cancel a course booking at any time.
Cancellations within the 14 day cooling-off period
- If you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid without giving any reason.
- If the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period, we will retain an amount of your booking that is in proportion to goods that have been provided or services performed up until you have communicated to us your cancellation of the booking.
Cancellations outside of the cooling-off period
- After the 14-day cooling-off period has expired, the standard FHT course cancellation policy (as specified below) shall apply. Cancellations and refunds in circumstances outside those described above, and/or following the expiry of the 14-day cancellation period, are subject to the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the order confirmation.
- Cancellations made after the 14-day cancellation period will be subject to an administration fee of £28.
- Cancellations 21 days prior to the course start date will result in 50% of the course cost being forfeited.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to the course start date will result in the full course cost being forfeited.
-Cancelling a course booking
- To cancel a course booking, you must inform us by calling our main line on 023 8062 4350, or let us know of your decision to cancel the contract by emailing email@example.com or in writing to the following postal address: FHT, 18 Shakespeare Business Centre, Hathaway Close, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4SR. You must clearly state your intention to cancel your place on the course.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. If for any reason this is not possible, we will contact you to make other arrangements to process your refund. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
- Failure to attend the course will not result in a refund.
FHT course cancellations
- The FHT reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary according to interest in that specific topic. We will endeavour to keep learners informed of the status of the event, but it is the individual’s responsibility to check the website for the status of events.
- The FHT will not accept responsibility for any unrecoverable costs incurred by delegates (e.g. accommodation, travel, parking, etc.) as a result of a cancelled or postponed course.
- It is not the FHT's responsibility to provide or guarantee parking at the venues where our courses are held. Parking is subject to the venue's availability and any charges for parking are imposed by the venue, not the FHT.
- It is not the FHT’s responsibility to provide delegates with lunch or refreshments. The FHT will inform you whether lunch and refreshments are provided or if you are required to bring your own. If you have a special dietary requirement, we suggest that you bring your own snacks and lunch as we cannot guarantee that the venue is able to cater to your needs.
Membership and insurance
- Before booking onto any course through the FHT or any other course provider, it is always best to check with your professional association and insurance company to ensure that the training will be recognised upon completion.
- Please note that FHT works with trusted and experienced external tutors to host our courses and may need to provide your email address for the purpose of sending you pre-course information such as training manuals or information about equipment you will need for the course. If you do not wish for your email address to be shared with the course tutor please make the FHT aware by contacting us via telephone on 023 8062 4372 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.