As we hope you will appreciate, restrictions set in place due to COVID-19 outbreak may impact this FHT hosted course. We are closely monitoring the situation and we will let attendees know as soon as possible if any courses are affected and explain the options available.
Date: 27/11/2021 - 28/11/2021
Location: The Coach House, 38a Knoll Road, Dorking Surrey RH4 3EP
Course times: 10am- 4:30pm (please arrive at 9.30am to register)
Prerequisite: Any qualified therapist
CPD points: 12
Course content: In this FHT hosted course you will learn about the history of flower and gem essence, how they are made and explore different ranges including the Bach range, discover ways that you can incorporate them into your therapies and business, and learn the basics of creating a crystal essence. Following on from the workshop you will be given an information /workbook which once completed along with case-studies will enable you to select and use essences for clients and yourself.
Course tutor: Shirley has been teaching energy-based therapies for over 25 years. Lotus Publishing have published her latest book - Crystal Alchemy which is a practical textbook on Crystal Therapy. She is Principal of Lucis College www.luciscollege.com
What to bring:
- Lunch and water
- Students will need to complete case studies after attending this course to gain their certificate.
- Maximum class number: 16
- Delegates must wear loose, comfortable clothing (no jeans)
- Students booking this course will be contacted directly by FHT with further information.
Course price and bookings:
Early bird prices: Member price £200/ Non-member price £220
Regular prices: Member price £220 / Non-member price £240
Terms and conditions:
Bookings and payments
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- You may cancel a course booking at any time.
Cancellations within the 14 day cooling-off period
- If you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid without giving any reason.
- If the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period, we will retain an amount of your booking that is in proportion to goods that have been provided or services performed up until you have communicated to us your cancellation of the booking.
Cancellations outside of the cooling-off period
- After the 14-day cooling-off period has expired, the standard FHT course cancellation policy (as specified below) shall apply. Cancellations and refunds in circumstances outside those described above, and/or following the expiry of the 14-day cancellation period, are subject to the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the order confirmation.
- Cancellations made after the 14-day cancellation period will be subject to an administration fee of £28.
- Cancellations 21 days prior to the course start date will result in 50% of the course cost being forfeited.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to the course start date will result in the full course cost being forfeited.
-Cancelling a course booking
- To cancel a course booking, you must inform us by calling our main line on 023 8062 4350, or let us know of your decision to cancel the contract by emailing email@example.com or in writing to the following postal address: FHT, 18 Shakespeare Business Centre, Hathaway Close, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4SR. You must clearly state your intention to cancel your place on the course.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. If for any reason this is not possible, we will contact you to make other arrangements to process your refund. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
- Failure to attend the course will not result in a refund.
FHT course cancellations
- The FHT reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary according to interest in that specific topic. We will endeavour to keep learners informed of the status of the event, but it is the individual’s responsibility to check the website for the status of events.
- The FHT will not accept responsibility for any unrecoverable costs incurred by delegates (e.g. accommodation, travel, parking, etc.) as a result of a cancelled or postponed course.
- It is not the FHT's responsibility to provide or guarantee parking at the venues where our courses are held. Parking is subject to the venue's availability and any charges for parking are imposed by the venue, not the FHT.
- It is not the FHT’s responsibility to provide delegates with lunch or refreshments. The FHT will inform you whether lunch and refreshments are provided or if you are required to bring your own. If you have a special dietary requirement, we suggest that you bring your own snacks and lunch as we cannot guarantee that the venue is able to cater to your needs.
Membership and insurance
- Before booking onto any course through the FHT or any other course provider, it is always best to check with your professional association and insurance company to ensure that the training will be recognised upon completion.
- Please note that FHT works with trusted and experienced external tutors to host our courses and may need to provide your email address for the purpose of sending you pre-course information such as training manuals or information about equipment you will need for the course. If you do not wish for your email address to be shared with the course tutor please make the FHT aware by contacting us via telephone on 023 8062 4372 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.