- 27 January 2022
- 1 February 2022
Location: Online Course
Course times: 27 January: 18:30 - 20:30. 1 February: 10.00 - 12.00 (please follow joining instructions and login 10 mintues early)
Prerequisite: Any qualified therapist
CPD points: 2
Do you want 2022 to be your best year yet? Do you want to set yourself and your business up for success? Attend this online seminar to get excited and prepared for the year ahead. FHT’s CEO, Monica Price, will be showing you how to grow your client base, develop your business and build your bookings in 2022. These past two years have been challenging and it is time to have a fresh start and look ahead at what the new year can bring. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to network with fellow therapists and learn new business skills. Come along to be motivated for your best year yet.
This seminar will cover:
- Why should clients choose you
- IT skills to build your profile
- Tips on how to effectively market your business
- Social media skills
- Customer service to gain loyal clients
- The benefits of successful networking
- And more!
Course tutor: Monica Price, CEO Federation of Holistic Therapists, Monica has a degree in Nutritional Therapy and Clinical Practice from the University of Worcester and vast experience in the fields of health and safety, quality assurance and compliance. Prior to joining the FHT, she ran her own successful consultancy business, supporting clients in the private and public sector including Blue Chip companies, SMEs, local authorities, and the education and health and care sectors. Monica also brings to the FHT a wealth of experience in communications and PR and is the go-to health and wellbeing expert for the national and local media. In recent years, she has worked with Sky News, GB News, BBC, TalkRadio, Times Radio and many local television and radio stations across the UK.
What you'll need:
- Maximum class number: 20
- Students booking this course will be contacted directly by the FHT with further joining instructions. If this course is not able to run due to insufficient attendee numbers, you will be notified four weeks before the course date.
£25 FHT members/ £30 non-members
Terms and conditions:
Bookings and payments
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- You may cancel a course booking at any time.
Cancellations within the 14 day cooling-off period
- If you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid without giving any reason.
- If the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period, we will retain an amount of your booking that is in proportion to goods that have been provided or services performed up until you have communicated to us your cancellation of the booking.
Cancellations outside of the cooling-off period
- After the 14-day cooling-off period has expired, the standard FHT course cancellation policy (as specified below) shall apply. Cancellations and refunds in circumstances outside those described above, and/or following the expiry of the 14-day cancellation period, are subject to the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the order confirmation.
- Cancellations made after the 14-day cancellation period will be subject to an administration fee of £28.
- Cancellations 21 days prior to the course start date will result in 50% of the course cost being forfeited.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to the course start date will result in the full course cost being forfeited.
-Cancelling a course booking
- To cancel a course booking, you must inform us by calling our main line on 023 8062 4350, or let us know of your decision to cancel the contract by emailing email@example.com or in writing to the following postal address: FHT, 18 Shakespeare Business Centre, Hathaway Close, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4SR. You must clearly state your intention to cancel your place on the course.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. If for any reason this is not possible, we will contact you to make other arrangements to process your refund. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
- Failure to attend the course will not result in a refund.
FHT course cancellations
- The FHT reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary according to interest in that specific topic. We will endeavour to keep learners informed of the status of the event, but it is the individual’s responsibility to check the website for the status of events.
- The FHT will not accept responsibility for any unrecoverable costs incurred by delegates (e.g. accommodation, travel, parking, etc.) as a result of a cancelled or postponed course.
- It is not the FHT's responsibility to provide or guarantee parking at the venues where our courses are held. Parking is subject to the venue's availability and any charges for parking are imposed by the venue, not the FHT.
- It is not the FHT’s responsibility to provide delegates with lunch or refreshments. The FHT will inform you whether lunch and refreshments are provided or if you are required to bring your own. If you have a special dietary requirement, we suggest that you bring your own snacks and lunch as we cannot guarantee that the venue is able to cater to your needs.
Membership and insurance
- Before booking onto any course through the FHT or any other course provider, it is always best to check with your professional association and insurance company to ensure that the training will be recognised upon completion.
- Please note that FHT works with trusted and experienced external tutors to host our courses and may need to provide your email address for the purpose of sending you pre-course information such as training manuals or information about equipment you will need for the course. If you do not wish for your email address to be shared with the course tutor please make the FHT aware by contacting us via telephone on 023 8062 4372 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.