International Therapist Autumn 2020 is on its way!
In this issue, you will find:
A special feature on equality and diversity within the therapy industry and how to make sure your therapy practice is as inclusive as it can be. In this feature we look at results from our 2020 FHT Equality and Diversity survey and share case studies from FHT members.
- Members Sarah Catlow and Dr Lance Doggart explain how exercise-based interventions can prevent injury in the elderly population
- A look at the digital systems can make ‘doing business’ easier, post-COVID-19
- Kate Mulliss, MFHT, looks at how qualified reflexologists and aromatherapists can support clients with irritable bowel syndrome
- A step-by-step guide to creating a canvas for your treatment room wall
- Rachael Watson, MFHT, looks at the psychology behind pain
- Gill Morris and Janet Turner from Sterex write about how advanced electrolysis can help to address unwanted blemishes
Plus an essential oil profile on lavender, the latest FHT local group news; a day in the life of Vanessa Jane Davies, MFHT skin camouflage expert; the latest research; expert advice; medical A-Z; and a guest column by Dr Michael Dixon on how to keep your immune system healthy during the winter months.
And don’t miss the opportunity to win seven Highland Wax Company massage waxes and a reflexology balm, worth £100, and two runners up will win a starter pack worth £40 each. Fill out our online form to enter our competition for this issue.
Landing on members' doorsteps from Friday 16 October. You can also log in to read this issue (from Friday 23 October) and past issues online at fht.org.uk/members-area
Feedback from our readers
"Great to see a man on the front cover - so important to help support well being for male clients. Thank you for another excellent magazine... I like flipping through a hard copy."
"My issue of International Therapist has just dropped through the letterbox. I have an easy day today, so off to get a cuppa and read it from cover to cover. I love it and look forward to every issue, keep up the good work."
"Great timing guys. My mag came with the perfect article for my case studies in reflex - could not have chosen better."
"Delighted to receive International Therapist today and I'm in it!"