International Therapist (IT) is the FHT’s membership magazine. Published on a quarterly basis, IT offers a broad range of articles - from aromatherapy and electrolysis, to sports injuries and regulation updates. The magazine is a membership benefit and is not available off-the-shelf or by subscription.
Each issue provides members with:
- In-depth features on complementary, holistic beauty and sports therapies
- News and regulation updates
- Therapy research summaries
- Product and training reviews, competitions and A&P quiz
- News from our network of 100+ local support groups (LSGs)
- Members’ letters and news
- Therapist Q&As
- Medical A-Z
- Interviews with key people from the therapy industry
- Industry news and FHT education updates
- Product, training, recruitment and classified adverts
IT is predominantly read by professional therapists or students studying to become professional therapists, who are members of the FHT. It is also distributed to colleges and universities, hospitals, therapy training providers, Primary Care Trusts and other interested parties within the therapy industry.
View a sample copy | Advertise in our next issue | Find out how to submit an article | The environment | Take a look behind the scenes