International Therapist Summer 2020 is out now!
In this issue, you will find:
- A special feature on male clients and how to support those who may be struggling with their mental health. In this feature we look at results from our 2020 FHT Male Client Wellbeing Survey and case studies from FHT members.
- Janet Cairnie, MFHT, takes a look at the benefits of a complementary therapy service available to dialysis patients at Salford NHS Trust
- An introduction to plantar fasciitis by FHT accredited course provider, Dawn Morse.
- An insight into the benefits of Forest Bathing by Carlos Ponte and Emma Wisser from Universe Mindfulness.
- An exclusive feature about FHT members Vanessa Jane Davies and Emma Holly joining forces so their clients can benefit from skin camouflage and ScarWork.
- A look at how the Harlequins rugby team have crossed the advantage line in connecting sport and mindfulness.
- A look at some therapeutic approaches that may reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Plus an essential oil profile on juniper berry, the latest FHT local group news; a day in the life of Claire Best, MFHT and charity volunteer; the latest research; expert advice; medical A-Z; and a guest column by Dr Michael Dixon on the unexpected benefits of virtual consultations.
And don’t miss the opportunity to win a body bolster positioning aid and a three-part sheet set courtesy of Affnity, worth over £200. Fill out our online form to enter our competition for this issue.
Landing with members from Monday 27 July. Members, you can also log in to read this issue (from Friday 31 July) and past issues online.
Feedback from our readers
"Great to see a man on the front cover - so important to help support well being for male clients. Thank you for another excellent magazine... I like flipping through a hard copy."
"My issue of International Therapist has just dropped through the letterbox. I have an easy day today, so off to get a cuppa and read it from cover to cover. I love it and look forward to every issue, keep up the good work."
"Great timing guys. My mag came with the perfect article for my case studies in reflex - could not have chosen better."
"Delighted to receive International Therapist today and I'm in it!"