Get qualified and save money
Congratulations on completing your studies. Now that you are qualified, you can save £24.99 when you upgrage your student membership to a qualified membership with insurance*. For the important information and terms and conditions, see below.
By becoming a full member of the FHT you can relax in the knowledge that your professional status is recognised and you have access to all the support you need through-out your career. As a FHT Member you can enjoy:
- Professional status and recognition - including a membership card, certificate, lapel badge and logo to use on your marketing materials
- Tailor-made insurance policies - covering your new qualification and any case studies if you continue to study another qualification
- International Therapist magazine - Our quarterly magazine alongside other, regular e-updates with therapy articles and industry news
- Discounted products from the FHT shop - from therapy leaflets to appointment cards, high-quality equipment to candles, and lots more
- FHT Complementary Healthcare Therapist Register - accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (eligibility criteria apply)
- A listing on our FHT Directory - where you can update your own profile page
- Local meetings with other therapists - with locations throughout the UK
- Seminars, workshops and qualifications - including a yearly training congress, where you can learn and network
- Our prestigious excellence awards - that recognise and reward the great work you do
For help upgrading your membership and insurance call 023 8062 4350 or email email@example.com
To see a price list of our membership and insurance click here.
To upgrade a proof of qualification must be supplied to us. This can be as a letter from your tutor on college headed paper. You can also upgrade if part-qualified and additional qualifications may be added when verified. If you choose to become a full FHT Member, you agree to undertake Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Please visit fht.org.uk/cpd for more information on CPD.
Terms and conditions
This offer applies to one year of student membership fees only. Only available if you upgrade both membership and combined medical malpractice, public and products liability insurance. The upgrade offer is valid within six months of qualifying and pro rata if you upgrade early. The course completion date will be taken as the date provided on your student membership application, and will be six full calendar months i.e. course completion date 25 June 2021, must upgrade by 30 December 2021.