The Wellness Room Summer 2022
In this issue, you will find:
- Industry and Members' News
- Celebrating 60 years, remembering FHT's founder Wallace S Sharps
- Your holistic therapy memoirs
- Beneath Surface Level: A Q+A with Weleda's skincare expert, Elizabeth King
- Vice President Dr Neil Sheehan on preventing injuries during sport
- Dr Michael Dixon on social prescribing
- How to keep your practice safe, sustainable & satisfying with Sarah Allison
- On our Shelf: Recommendations for the Summer Season
- Discover an excerpt of Adam J Jackson's book 'Flipside' including a membership discount and exclusive workbook
You can also enjoy many articles from our three main communities: complementary, beauty and sport; our plant profile; a bright and colourful summertime recipe; new research; medical A-Z and six quick tips to help you practice mindfulness, among so much more.
Landing on doorsteps from the 15th July 2022.
Want to let us know what you think about The Wellness Room? Fill out our Readership Survey: TWR Readership Survey (formsite.com)
Feedback from our readers
"I love the new look, the articles are fantastic and I can't wait for another to come out"
"I’ve folded over the corner of so many pages as really feeling inspired by lots of them"
"An informative and well put together magazine"
"I don't always read magazines that come from organisations, but this caught my eye"
"Grabbed my attention on a busy day"