Cheryl Binnis

binnis213698's picture

Main profile

Hello, I'm Cheryl. Thank-you for taking the time to look at my profile. I'm a qualified Level 5 sports massage and soft tissue therapist, and a Master level life coach, clinical hypnotherapist and neuro-lingiustic programming (NLP) practitioner. This combination of therapies enables me to work with both the mind and the body where this will achieve the best results for clients. I'm passionate about physical and mental wellbeing and my mission is to enable people who feel stuck in some way to step up their physical and mental fitness and get their power back so that they can lead their happiest, healthiest and most successful life. I have a lovely treatment room in Poole, and also offer life coaching, NLP and hypnotherapy on Zoom.
Practice name: 
Reset Mind & Massage
BH14 8RY
United Kingdom


Add your testimonial

This is for administration purposes only and will not be displayed.

How information about you will be used

FHT adheres to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your contact information will only be used to resolve any issue related to your feedback. We will not share your information with third parties, unless you choose to publish your feedback on this page. Feedback will be treated as private and confidential and will be used by the FHT as part of its ongoing commitment to maintain and improve standards, safety and quality.

FHT has verified the name and therapies practised for each member listed on the FHT Register and/or Directory, as listed above. Please note that additional information and the profile picture on this page is the responsibility of the therapist featured. FHT does not accept liability for the content or accuracy of additional information supplied, however if you have a query or concern please contact us.

If you need to raise a serious concern or complaint about the therapist featured, please follow the guidance in our complaints section.

Complementary therapies should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.