Julie Grint

grint182458's picture

Main profile

I'm Julie Grint the Love Your Life Coach and I am passionate about helping people take back control of their health, so they can lose stress and learn to love their life! I us transformational coaching, holistic health processes, lifestyle advice, mindset change, healing, spiritual guidance, relaxation therapy and techniques to support people and get them out of stressed and sick and into relaxed, happy & healthy, with a mind and a body that they love. If you would like to let go of stress and transform your health get in touch with me today. You can find out more about what I do by visiting www.juliegrint.com and www.losestresswithjulie.com or friend me on FaceBook! :-)
Practice name: 
J Grint Therapies
Red House Farm, Woodwalton
PE28 5YL
United Kingdom
Mobile telephone: 
Business Email: 


Add your testimonial

This is for administration purposes only and will not be displayed.

How information about you will be used

FHT adheres to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your contact information will only be used to resolve any issue related to your feedback. We will not share your information with third parties, unless you choose to publish your feedback on this page. Feedback will be treated as private and confidential and will be used by the FHT as part of its ongoing commitment to maintain and improve standards, safety and quality.

FHT has verified the name and therapies practised for each member listed on the FHT Register and/or Directory, as listed above. Please note that additional information and the profile picture on this page is the responsibility of the therapist featured. FHT does not accept liability for the content or accuracy of additional information supplied, however if you have a query or concern please contact us.

If you need to raise a serious concern or complaint about the therapist featured, please follow the guidance in our complaints section.

Complementary therapies should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.