Luisa Millard

millard173783's picture

Main profile

Holistic Inspiration with Luisa Millard MFHT. I qualified in 2012 as a Level 3 VTCT Complementary Therapist in Aromatherapy Massage, Reflexology, Swedish Body Massage and Indian head Massage. In September 2012 I set up on my own, in a home based therapy room business in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft. I've continued my personal development by gaining qualifications with Gateways Workshops in Thai Foot Massage, Natural Lift Face Massage/ Facial Rejuvenation and Deep Tissue Advanced Massage. In 2016 I wanted to explore a different path and from physical body work massage to Spiritual Development and Reiki Energy Healing. I have completed training and have been attuned to Usui Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 .
Practice name: 
L Millard Therapies
NR32 2QX
United Kingdom
Business telephone: 
Mobile telephone: 


Add your testimonial

This is for administration purposes only and will not be displayed.

How information about you will be used

FHT adheres to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your contact information will only be used to resolve any issue related to your feedback. We will not share your information with third parties, unless you choose to publish your feedback on this page. Feedback will be treated as private and confidential and will be used by the FHT as part of its ongoing commitment to maintain and improve standards, safety and quality.

FHT has verified the name and therapies practised for each member listed on the FHT Register and/or Directory, as listed above. Please note that additional information and the profile picture on this page is the responsibility of the therapist featured. FHT does not accept liability for the content or accuracy of additional information supplied, however if you have a query or concern please contact us.

If you need to raise a serious concern or complaint about the therapist featured, please follow the guidance in our complaints section.

Complementary therapies should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.