Kelly Zilz

Zilz192139's picture

Main profile

Hello! My name is Kelly and I am a Complementary Therapist based in Barns Green, near Horsham, West Sussex. I have a private therapy room and also offer mobile services as well covering a 5 mile radius. I am passionate about helping to support the wellbeing of clients through the provision of natural therapies including reflexology and massage. Every session is tailored to the specific needs of each client and as I am extremely conscientious about what I do. The wellbeing and comfort of the client is a top priority for me at all times. I love learning and am always seeking to enhance my knowledge through attending CPD courses and reading complementary therapy based books. Please visit my website or call for further details or to book.
Practice name: 
K Zilz Therapies
West Sussex
RH13 0PJ
United Kingdom
Business Email: 


Add your testimonial

This is for administration purposes only and will not be displayed.

How information about you will be used

FHT adheres to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your contact information will only be used to resolve any issue related to your feedback. We will not share your information with third parties, unless you choose to publish your feedback on this page. Feedback will be treated as private and confidential and will be used by the FHT as part of its ongoing commitment to maintain and improve standards, safety and quality.

FHT has verified the name and therapies practised for each member listed on the FHT Register and/or Directory, as listed above. Please note that additional information and the profile picture on this page is the responsibility of the therapist featured. FHT does not accept liability for the content or accuracy of additional information supplied, however if you have a query or concern please contact us.

If you need to raise a serious concern or complaint about the therapist featured, please follow the guidance in our complaints section.

Complementary therapies should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.