Date: 5 April 2020
Location: Jurys Inn Newcastle Quays, South Shore Road, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom, NE8 3AE
Course times: 9:00am - 4:00pm (please arrive at 8:45am)
Prerequisite: Any qualified therapist
CPD points: Six
Course content: Write to Sell gives you the basic selling and writing skills needed to create better marketing, advertising and sales materials. Creating great copy is not just about being good at grammar and spelling. Copy has a purpose, and that purpose is to convince or persuade people to take action. Throughout the day, you’ll learn how to build a brief, approach different types of copy and write copy that inspires the reader to take action. We cover short ads, social media posts, email, direct mail, website copy, press releases and blogs. At the end of the day, you will walk away with a workable brief for your website or marketing campaign. You’ll also have the tools, knowledge and confidence to turn that brief into copy that gets results.
Course tutor: Lisa Slater is the director of Make Your Copy Count Ltd, a copywriting agency that specialises in website copy and content marketing. She is also the author of A-Z of Blogging. Lisa is passionate about helping businesses communicate effectively via the written word by providing high-quality writing, editing and training services. She has worked with clients across various sectors, both nationally and internationally, creating written content that gets results.
What to bring:
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Maximum class number: 20
- Complimentary parking available at the venue. (Parking and transport to and from the venue is not the responsibility of the FHT.)
- Students booking this course will be contacted directly by the FHT with further joining instructions.
- If this course is not able to run due to insufficient attendee numbers, you will be notified four weeks before the course date.
TWO-COURSE DEAL, SAVE £20!
Don't miss out on this two-course deal and join us for two days of training in Newcastle. Book on to both the Blogging for Business and Write to Sell courses and gain £20 off the total price!
Select the 'two-course deal' option when booking.
Regular course prices: £110 FHT members/ £125 non-members
Terms and conditions:
Bookings and payments
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- You may cancel a course booking at any time.
Cancellations within the 14-day cooling-off period
- If you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid without giving any reason.
- If the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period, we will retain an amount of your booking that is in proportion to goods that have been provided or services performed up until you have communicated to us your cancellation of the booking.
Cancellations outside of the cooling-off period
- After the 14-day cooling-off period has expired, the standard FHT course cancellation policy (as specified below) shall apply. Cancellations and refunds in circumstances outside those described above, and/or following the expiry of the 14-day cancellation period, are subject to the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the order confirmation.
- Cancellations made after the 14-day cancellation period will be subject to an administration fee of £28.
- Cancellations 21 days prior to the course start date will result in 50% of the course cost being forfeited.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to the course start date will result in the full course cost being forfeited.
Cancelling a course booking
- To cancel a course booking, you must inform us by calling our main line on 023 8062 4350, or let us know of your decision to cancel the contract by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following postal address: FHT, 18 Shakespeare Business Centre, Hathaway Close, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4SR. You must clearly state your intention to cancel your place on the course.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. If for any reason this is not possible, we will contact you to make other arrangements to process your refund. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
- Failure to attend the course will not result in a refund.
FHT course cancellations
- The FHT reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary according to interest in that specific topic. We will endeavour to keep learners informed of the status of the event, but it is the individual’s responsibility to check the website for the status of events.
- The FHT will not accept responsibility for any unrecoverable costs incurred by delegates (e.g. accommodation, travel, parking, etc.) as a result of a cancelled or postponed course.
- It is not the FHT's responsibility to provide or guarantee parking at the venues where our courses are held. Parking is subject to the venue's availability and any charges for parking are imposed by the venue, not the FHT.
- It is not the FHT’s responsibility to provide delegates with lunch or refreshments. The FHT will inform you whether lunch and refreshments are provided or if you are required to bring your own. If you have a special dietary requirement, we suggest that you bring your own snacks and lunch as we cannot guarantee that the venue is able to cater to your needs.
Membership and insurance
- Before booking onto any course through the FHT or any other course provider, it is always best to check with your professional association and insurance company to ensure that the training will be recognised upon completion.
- Please note that FHT works with trusted and experienced external tutors to host our courses and may need to provide your email address for the purpose of sending you pre-course information such as training manuals or information about the equipment you will need for the course. If you do not wish for your email address to be shared with the course tutor please make the FHT aware by contacting us via telephone on 023 8062 4372 or email to email@example.com.