Q - QUALIFICATION COURSE: FHT Accredited Qualification is a training course that follows the National Occupational Standards (NOS) and Core Curriculum - where available - for the therapy and one that qualifies the student to practitioner level. This is for learners who are starting from the beginning with no knowledge in the therapy.
SC - SHORT COURSE: A FHT Accredited Short Course is a training course that on its own does not follow the National Occupational Standards (NOS) and Core Curriculum for a therapy and one which may not qualify the student to practitioner level. Short courses expand on an existing therapy that follows the NOS or FHT standards as best practice, i.e. Pregnancy massage or CPD courses.
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
The No1 Pain Relief Clinic
- Reiki Level 2
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling Courses
- Clinical Yoga for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Wellbeing
- Entry Level Acupuncture
- Foundation Course in Acupuncture