Hannah Mayne

morrice195977's picture

Main profile

RiverLife Therapy is for people with aches, pains and tension or just looking for some quality ‘me’ time. Most people feel stressed and muscles feel tight, this leaves you with pain, limited mobility and headaches? Sound familiar? I am a mobile therapist providing a bespoke massage service according to your physical requirements or preferences. I can also work with you at treatment rooms in Bishops Stortford, Sawbridgeworth and Stansted. I am a professional, qualified, holistic massage therapist and yoga instructor. My training underpins all the services I provide. It is based around the Swedish techniques and theories. I am qualified to ITEC and BTEC standard and hold professional insurance.
Practice name: 
Riverlife Massage
Bishop's Stortford
CM23 3DT
United Kingdom
Mobile telephone: 


Add your testimonial

This is for administration purposes only and will not be displayed.

How information about you will be used

FHT adheres to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your contact information will only be used to resolve any issue related to your feedback. We will not share your information with third parties, unless you choose to publish your feedback on this page. Feedback will be treated as private and confidential and will be used by the FHT as part of its ongoing commitment to maintain and improve standards, safety and quality.

FHT has verified the name and therapies practised for each member listed on the FHT Register and/or Directory, as listed above. Please note that additional information and the profile picture on this page is the responsibility of the therapist featured. FHT does not accept liability for the content or accuracy of additional information supplied, however if you have a query or concern please contact us.

If you need to raise a serious concern or complaint about the therapist featured, please follow the guidance in our complaints section.

Complementary therapies should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.